Overview and Guidelines for Roxborough Community Calendar
To promote the greater Roxborough (80125) area through sharing events which benefit the community and its citizens.
Who can contribute
Community organizations which have a local presence in Roxborough. Brick and Mortar businesses (ie. Marketplace) are allowed to post community events (ie. Fundraisers) which they are hosting but are benefiting the greater community.
each organization will be given one username/password to manager there calendar items. The site Administrator can assist with postings, edits, tech help, but organization should set aside time to maintain there calendar items ongoing.
We are utilizing www.CalendarWiz.com to host.
- Access from any computer, no software needed
- Embeds into any website with feeder and viewing options
- Multiple users, organizations, color coated and customizable.
- Calendar dates are highly customizable, upload images, link to other sites, reminder features, Repeat scheduling, mapping, forward event, etc.
- Smartphone compatible
My name is Chad Bergman and a Roxborough resident since 2002. I work in the area and my wife and I have two children attending Roxborough Elementary. My contact info is 303-996-4899, email@example.com.
Rules for Posting
No self promotion or For Profit calendar items may be posted at this time. Resources for these businesses are the Roxborough Business Association, Facebook Marketplace, etc.
Current Links to Calendar
http://www.calendarwiz.com/roxborough (Self Standing)
How to Post
- While on the calendar, click on “Log In” using the Screen name and Password which I will send you
- Click “Add Event”
- Complete as much of the Event details as possible
- Select Category (ie. Community, Marketplace, Non Profit, School)
- Start/End time
- Set any repeating features
- IMPORTANT -Click on the other Tabs to add descriptions, Contact info, event location, website link, etc
- SAVE and review
- Your Post should appear on the calendar!
Proposed Organizations for Calendar contribution