Sterling Ranch Update: 6/2016
Posted on May 31, 2016 by Krysta Cossitt
Facts you may not know about the Sterling Ranch development.
- Sterling Ranch, once completed, will be about one third of Highlands Ranch.
- Titan Road will be expanded into 4 lanes and Sterling Ranch is paying for those road impacts and other impacts on county roads. The completion of the road expansion is unknown at this time but Sterling Ranch plans to have it completed before the first 200 homes are move-in ready.
- All Roxborough residents will have access to the community pools within Sterling Ranch for the same price Sterling Ranch residents will pay.
- Homes within Sterling Ranch will only use one-third of the water that the average home in Douglas County currently uses.
- The many hiking trails planned for Sterling Ranch won’t just be for pedestrians but will also give bikers and horseback riders access. All the trails will include security cameras and be adequately lighted.
- Currently 83 acres are dedicated to open space within Sterling Ranch.
- All the power lines you see today on and around the Sterling Ranch property are not planned to be buried. In fact, one of those lines is dedicated to Lockheed Martin.
Facts you may not know about Providence Village (the first of the villages to be developed)
- Providence Village will include two lakes allowing for non-motorized boats and fishing.
- Every home will be energy star rated and each property will include landscaping and a fire pit.
- All homes within Providence Village will be wired for electric cars.
- Every 3rd home will be of a different style in order to keep the overall feel of Sterling Ranch unique.
- The first model home are expect in late 2016
- There will be two entrances into Providence Village.
Posted In: Informative, News
Tags: 2016, Providence Village, Sterling Ranch